1/29/2005

Spanko Dress-Up

I *like* playing dress-up and today I found some very nice things while looking at the Valentine’s goodies at Eros Boutique that I?d love to have. This outfit looks absolutely yummy?mmmmmm.

latexslavegirl

I have so much fun cruising the net and finding fantasy outfits to drool over. For me, one of the fun things about being kinky is the amount of dressing up I get to do. And I?m always on the lookout for something new to make mine and Dan?s fantasies complete.

Lately I?ve been working on adding to my harem girl and slave girl collections. I?m wondering though, would it be over the top if I start taking belly dancing lessons?

Filed under: Blog entries — Bethie @ 12:06 am

1. No, it wouldn’t be ‘over the top’. I actually have a cousin who used to belly dance for hire at parties (no sex involved, just fun). She kept herself in perfect shape from the dancing well into her late fifties.

I kind of wish I had taken it up myself. Go for it!!!!

And then get a “Jeannie” outfit to go with it, just for Dan 😉

Jayda

Comment by Jayda — 1/29/2005 @ 12:41 am

2. The outfit DOES look yummy. Hmm, maybe I should move your blog to my “clothing” folder. I can see I’m going to be very up to date on the latest fetish wear thanks to you. (:

Comment by Sandy — 1/29/2005 @ 6:53 am

3. Over the top? No, I don’t think so….

Comment by Dan — 1/29/2005 @ 9:01 am

4. Sandy, I love looking at pretty things and when I find something really nice I try to share. It also gives me a chance to let Dan see what I like. 🙂

Okay, I guess belly dancing lessons are a good idea after all. It’s good exercise, has pretty outfits and jewelry, and I get some of those cool finger cymbals. Ohhhhh goodie!

Comment by Bethie — 1/29/2005 @ 1:34 pm

5. I had a professor in university who danced; she said beading costumes is what made her quit smoking! (it takes two hands and is really repetitive)

Comment by Pantiespantiespanties — 1/30/2005 @ 9:38 am

6. Belly Dancing is SO fun – you should give it a shot. Being able to swivel your hips like a bellydancer is a valuable life skill

Comment by red — 1/30/2005 @ 10:01 am

7. Yummy outfit–but I couldn’t find it on the Eros Boutique website! Any hints?

Comment by Rachel — 2/20/2005 @ 6:09 pm

8. Rachel, sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner but my comments weren’t working.

To find the outfit, follow the link to the site and use their search option. Type in “slave girl” and this outfit should be in the results. If you have any more problems, let me know!

Comment by Bethie — 2/24/2005 @ 4:16 pm