2/12/2005

This Brat Needs A Spanking

I?m not kidding either ? I really need a spanking!

You other spankos know what I mean. The craving for a spanking can be pretty intense sometimes and this is one of those times. It hasn?t been that long since I?ve gotten a good spanking so I?m going to blame this on stress and hormones.

Normally this problem would get taken care of quickly. Dan?s a spanko man so he never needs much motivation to spank but because of circumstances, he just hasn?t had the opportunity. But tomorrow is a new day. My family will be gone and it?ll just be us spankos in the house. I can?t wait!

Dan says I?m getting fractious and he may be right. It?s funny how the longer I go without a real spanking, the more of a brat I become. And I don?t even mean to be bratty. I find myself doing things that I normally would never get away with and not getting spanked for it, so I just get brattier.

It?s terribly frustrating. What?s worse is when he tries to get stern and warn me that once we?re alone again, I?m gonna get it. The man is a tease, I tell you!

I?m getting so desperate that I?ve taken to exposing myself every chance I get. Last night while he was working on the computer, I laid down next to him and made a big show of taking off my bra and massaging the areas where the underwire cut into me.

Of course, Dan took the bait and rewarded my efforts with several hard nipple pinches before reaching in his desk drawer for the small riding crop. I like that he keeps that thing handy. He spanked my tits with the crop and I loved every second of it.

Dan finished off by giving me a couple of hard ones right on my nipples and I laughed out loud. I don?t know why I do that. Intense play which should make me yelp makes me laugh sometimes. I don?t care though and Dan likes it.

It was short and sweet but my nipples stung nicely for quite a while. Gotta love that! Especially when I know there?s plenty more where that came from. Mmmm-mmmm!

Filed under: Blog entries — Bethie @ 10:36 am

1. Exposing yourself every chance you get, eh? Gritting your teeth when you pass the spatulas? I love hearing a woman in need!

Comment by Pantiespantiespanties — 2/12/2005 @ 12:16 pm

2. hehehe tomorrow is another day…. have fun!!!!! I’m just recovering from last weekend & I’m already fractious… 😉 Looking for ward to the after family leaves report…

Comment by patty — 2/12/2005 @ 1:09 pm

3. He keeps the small riding crop in his desk drawer??? What if one of your family visitors went rifling around looking for tape or scissors?? Eeep! Glad you had fun with it though! 😉

Comment by Sandy — 2/12/2005 @ 2:01 pm

4. Baby! I’m in dire need as well. The pressure is mounting. It’s the pressure of this naturally Bad Girl being good for too long. I need attention. I need it on my ass. I need it hard and mercilessly. And if I don’t get it soon, I am afraid I might do something I could really regret, later.

Comment by spankmewithaspoon — 2/13/2005 @ 4:42 am

5. Your family is leaving the day before Valentine’s Day? What wonderful timing!! You’re sure to have a wonderful day.

“funny how the longer I go without a real spanking, the more of a brat I become”: funny? seems perfectly natural to me…

Comment by Claire — 2/13/2005 @ 2:32 pm

6. I laugh when I’m spanked too, so it must not be all that uncommon. I think it’s all the tension oooooozing out of me. =)
    Happy spanking today.

Comment by Shelly — 2/14/2005 @ 3:36 am

7. Riding crop in the drawer – that reminds me of the ol’ gun in the drawer in 1950’s detective movies. That sounds yummy anyways…have fun today.

Comment by red — 2/14/2005 @ 8:00 am

8. Sounds like it was fun 🙂 And the family leaving intime for valentine’s fun? Perfect 🙂

I’ve laughed during spankings, too – it only convinces B he’s not being hard enough *L*

Comment by Confused — 2/14/2005 @ 1:05 pm

9. What’s in the drawyer? 18″ riding crop, little birch plywood paddle, bottle of whiskey, bottle of lube. It’s a handy little drawer and I like it. Sometimes I make Bethie smile just by cracking open the drawer and saying “Oooh, look what I found!”

If family or houseguests rummage, let ’em! I keep this stuff out of site as a courtesy to folks who wouldn’t want their noses rubbed in my lifestyle. Once somebody is
    snooping, courtesy is no longer an issue. (Presumably they’ll have the courtesy not to mention it.)

Comment by Dan — 2/14/2005 @ 1:24 pm

10. I’d be more worried about them helping themselves if it happened to be one of the kinkier ones. Have I mentioned that kinkiness runs in my family? LOL

Comment by Bethie — 2/14/2005 @ 3:50 pm

11. Hey – how about a post on that? The folks on Spanking Classics have been talking about (unintentionally) raising spanko children as well. Seems like it’s the topic of the month. Now I’m wondering just what my parents were up to when they sent us kids to bed so early…

Comment by Sandy — 2/16/2005 @ 5:19 am

12. I’m so grateful for you other girls. Even though I know I’m not the only one who craves a good spanking, it’s good to hear it sometimes. It’s especially reassuring to hear that I’m not the only laugher. 🙂

Sandy, I’ve almost posted about the kinkiness that runs in my family before but never quite found the right way to approach it. Maybe I’ll do it this weekend if I get the chance.

Comment by Bethie — 2/17/2005 @ 9:43 pm

13. You may laugh because of endorphin release. One of my friends, after she comes after a spanking, can’t stop laughing. I posted over on Dan’s blog about the cessation of pain; maybe that’s it. With the cessation of pain comes a feeling of lightness wherever it was inflicted, and then sort of a spreading feeling. At least, IMO. Maybe that’s it?

Comment by J — 2/18/2005 @ 4:20 am

14. J, I wonder if I’m wired differently sometimes. I planned to post something about this but I keep getting sidetracked! Soon I will though.

Comment by Bethie — 2/24/2005 @ 10:03 am