5/1/2005

Bondage Belt

Carrie over at ASLAN Leather has sent me a link for those of you in the UK who wanted the bondage belt I blogged about earlier. UK shoppers can find this fun belt at Nua.

redbondagebelt

Isn’t that just lovely? I like that pose and I’m sure Dan would, too. He’s always complaining because I get my hands in the way when he’s pinching my nipples or doing something of that nature. That belt would be a fun and stylish way of securing my hands.

I think it’s just great and I love that beautiful red color.

1. Oooh. Thanks for the link. Being UK based I’d been wondering where on earth I could get that lovely belt from.

And now I know 🙂

Comment by Dave — 5/2/2005 @ 12:10 pm

2. Thanks Bethie 🙂

Comment by Am (aka C./Confused) — 5/2/2005 @ 1:10 pm

3. I am very drawn to this, and wonder what it would look like with arms over head. Or perhaps as a shopping restraint, under a leather jacket draped over the shoulders.

Comment by spankmewithaspoon — 5/2/2005 @ 4:45 pm

4. Dave and Am, you’re very welcome!

Spankmewithaspoon, now that sounds intriguing…I always need help shopping. I also need help trying to shorten your name, my last effort left me with “Spank..spoon” which just made me think of our lovely wooden kitchen utensils. 😆

Comment by Bethie — 5/2/2005 @ 8:49 pm

5. SpankMe, Spanky, Spoony, Ms. Spoon. Just don’t call me late for dinner!

Comment by spankmewithaspoon — 5/3/2005 @ 7:49 pm

6. I like the belt but I like the way you said it would be fun AND stylish, that sold me. 🙂

Comment by Diane — 5/5/2005 @ 6:30 am

7. This device is the same as a style of front leg horse hobbles, and I’ll bet thaty you can buy hobbles cheaper by far!! Colour comes in cans of stain – easy. The only hard part might be getting in touch with a saddler that can still make them. RM Williams, 5 Percy St, Adelaide, South Australia is where I used to buy my horse breaking/droving gear. They still exists exepting that now they mostly sell YUPY look good clothing in a pseudo bush style. Any way worth looking in saddlers stores first!

Comment by yontev — 5/5/2005 @ 10:21 pm