6/7/2005

Superhero Spanking Month

Invidia has declared June is Superhero Spanking Month and I decided to get in on the fun. Here’s my contribution.

superspanking

If he’s the “man of steel” I wonder what a spanking from Superman would be like? Hmmmmm…

The more I think about it, I might have to take a more active part in this. I have some cute Supergirl panties among my collection. I bet if I put those on and wiggle a little in Dan’s face I could get my very own “super” spanking. Heeheee!

1. Hmm, what implement would I have to use to make a suitable impression on your buns of steel?

I know, I’ll just put a little Kryptonite-Kreme on the big rubber spatula. That ought to do the trick!

Comment by Dan — 6/8/2005 @ 3:18 pm

2. Bethie, Please start your tee shirt business soon. This one would be PERFECT! Your work is charming and clever. Spanking is going” mainstream underground”. And if anyone deserves to “cash in” it should be you. Any spanko would be proud to advertise their sexuality with one of your creations. Mail Order makes a great home business. Let me know and I’ll be your NY rep.

Comment by spankmewithaspoon — 6/11/2005 @ 4:38 am

3. This is an absolute classic-as is the rest of the strip. My 10 year old brain went into massive fantasy land when I saw this in the actual comic book in 1960-yes I really am that old. The next panel with Lois eating standing up completed the brat gets what she deserves and returns to a well spanked but still cute brat.

Enjoy

Comment by Headteddy — 6/11/2005 @ 5:21 pm

4. Dan, no, thank you, dear. You just keep that rubber spatula on the shelf.

Spankme, I’ve thought about making shirts but I’m juggling a few too many other things at the moment. Maybe this winter I’ll have time.

HT, I knew I was missing out on something by not reading comic books as a kid!

Comment by Bethie — 6/13/2005 @ 10:11 am

5. Did you animate this one yourself Bethie? I found the image online myself a few weeks ago, but this is the first time I’ve seen it in action. 🙂

A t-shirt business does sound like a good idea, but be sure to offer big t-shirts for those of us who don’t wear a size 6 and look out for trademarks ’cause you really wouldn’t want DC’s or Marvel’s lawyers coming after you!

Much love,

–Invidia

Comment by Invidia — 6/14/2005 @ 8:47 am

6. Invidia, I just like too see things animated. As for the shirts, they’d all be original designs by me and I’d definitely have them in all sizes. I hate places that only have tiny shirts or the “one size fits all” size that doesn’t fit all. I really do need a home business though and that sounds like fun.

Comment by Bethie — 6/14/2005 @ 6:00 pm

7. This was absolutely one of my favorite spanking
    scenes in comic books. There was a lot of cute
    otk spanking scenes in comics, I recall. Supergirl,
    Lana Lang, Batman, Superboy, Wonder Woman, and a lot
    of others were all involved spankings now and then.

Comment by Zink — 7/26/2005 @ 7:43 am

8. That’s no actually Superman spanking Lois. The corporal punishment is actually being administered by a robot. Same outcome for Lois’s bottom, of course!

Comment by Danny Lucas — 9/30/2005 @ 1:31 pm