8/8/2005

Interesting Spanking Toy

I’m wondering, has anyone out there tried this toy?

triplethreat

It’s called the Triple Threat Acrylic Cane and I found it among the spanking toys at Lovers Package.

It looks evil and I’m sure it is…but I can’t help being curious. I’d like another toy like the cane but I’m wondering if an acrylic one would be more intense. Also, I don’t think they call it the Triple Threat without a reason.

But it’s pink! This is going to be tough. I just hope my curiousity doesn’t get me in trouble again. *wink*

Filed under: Blog entries — Bethie @ 12:08 am

1. The acrylic ones are very stingy and they don’t break as easily. Personally I prefer natural materials like rattan since they’re better for the enviroment because they biodegrade. If you get hit hard enough, they break too. 🙂

Comment by Mike — 8/8/2005 @ 11:09 am

2. acrylic is a tough tough material, and denser than rattan, so it follows suit that they’re heavier, too. the marks the cane left on me (the acrylic one) were heavy, deep bruising. welts faded in a few hours, but the deep bruising stayed for a fortnight.

this looks more birch-like in design, so i don’t know how it would fall in the line of “ouch”…

Comment by mikki_rosie — 8/8/2005 @ 6:54 pm

3. very cute toy……i don’t think i would let the pink fool you though…that thing is going to burn!

Comment by hbspanker — 8/9/2005 @ 10:30 am

4. We actually have that model. The good/bad (depending on how you look at it) part of it is, it has a rubber ring that can be moved up and down the length to make it firmer. So you either get the “sting” of 3 very thin canes or one heavy one depending on where that ring is placed. My Husband likes it because it makes a much louder “swoshing” noise than a regular cane does.

Comment by mrsgirlyduck — 8/11/2005 @ 4:06 pm

5. They are very VERY stingy. Leave marks too.

Comment by sinnamon — 8/15/2005 @ 1:45 pm

6. Wow! Thanks for the input everyone. Sounds seriously stingy…I may have to think about this one a little more. But I really think I want it anyway. Yeah, I know, I’m a glutton for punishment. 😆

Comment by Bethie — 9/5/2005 @ 4:40 pm