11/13/2006

The Spank Vote Results Are In!

And the winner is…*drumroll*…the Lexan Cane! Eeeeek!

lexan_cane

The final tally was 56 strokes! Double “Eeeeeek!”

Wow! Thanks to everyone for voting and helping me have a lot of fun. Well, the real fun is yet to come, but I’ll tell y’all more about that later. Unluckily, right now I’m exhausted and need to get some sleep. When I’m able to make more sense, I’ll be back. I just wanted to get the results posted. Yay!

Filed under: Blog entries — Bethie @ 12:00 am

1. May the force be with you. Full force.
    Caned well you will be, and sit well so soon you will not.

Nice spanking,
    See ya next poll. =P

Comment by Yoda — 11/13/2006 @ 8:06 pm

2. Thank God for Yoda! You will certainly need the wisdom of Yoda to get through this one. Bless your ass and may the force be with you!

Comment by Sexy Sadie — 11/14/2006 @ 7:37 am

3. Ouch….well, good luck with that. Let us know how it goes 🙂 I know that Rowan wouldn’t dare spank me with such a thing (looks over shoulder to make sure he can’t see whats being typed) 🙂
    take care
    Ree

Comment by ree — 11/14/2006 @ 5:01 pm

4. Can’t wait for the outcome! That really is one gorgeous cane

Comment by Master Fitz — 11/15/2006 @ 12:52 am

5. Hmmm… I like that “full-force” idea… sorry Bethie. I feel like I might have started the beginning of the end of your demise… I was one of the first to vote for the Lexan wonder cane…

But still, I really can’t wait to see pics and hear all about it, especially with 56 strokes! Yowza!!!

Hugs and love and welcome back,
    Tiggs

Comment by Tiggr — 11/15/2006 @ 8:54 am

6. OK, you had the election. Now you’ve got to tell us about it. Don’t dally, or that’s five extra strokes for you!

Comment by Goddess with a Whip — 11/15/2006 @ 1:30 pm

7. Alas, folks, there’s been some holdups in the delivery of the epic caning.

Real life is mostly to blame — our lives are more-than-normally complex at the moment and for the immediately foreseeable future, plus which, a caning like this one takes *time* — but perhaps Bethie’s been stalling a little bit too. If so, I’m letting her get away with it — after all, this whole thing was her idea in the first place. (If you’re after the world’s most complicated method of requesting a caning while maintaining plausible deniability, Bethie seems to have discovered it.)

Trust and fear not, I’m not going to forget all about this one, it will happen.

Comment by Dan — 11/16/2006 @ 7:10 pm

8. Bethie: I prescribe one very large chocolate bar of your choice.

Comment by Sexy Sadie — 11/16/2006 @ 9:29 pm

9. Well then. We shall just be patient.

Comment by Goddess with a Whip — 11/17/2006 @ 6:39 pm

10. Thanks to all of you for being so patient! I swear it’s been one thing or another all week. Grrrr!

Comment by Bethie — 11/17/2006 @ 10:03 pm

11. OK, we will just sit on our hands and hold our collective bottoms as we await the big news!!! Anyway, some of us have been seeing more than enough of their own canes lately!!!

Hugs to you both!
    Tiggs

Comment by Tiggr — 11/18/2006 @ 8:27 am

12. I love the looks of that cane. I love that term “full force” too. May the force be with you! Or at least a pillow once you’ve had that spanking with the cane.
    BIG HUGS