10/12/2007

Let’s Even Things Up

my unmarked bottom

Friday was Love Our Lurkers Day and I was thrilled to meet some new people! Thanks to all who came by and said “hello” for the first time, as well as everyone else who stopped by for the fun. I appreciate all of you!

As y’all know, I had considered making a game of things by taking one swat per comment, but I couldn’t make up my mind. I’ve been posting so infrequently of late that I felt like I should reintroduce myself to you all. Hey, remember me? I’ve almost been lurking on my own blog after all.

Then I started thinking. Yes, I know, that can be a dangerous activity. I started thinking why not include everyone in this? Why not give everyone a chance to be counted? I can count the commenters from LOL Day and then start this new thread giving everyone a chance to make their mark.

See that picture? That’s my bottom in its unnatural state; unspanked and free of marks. It barely has a blush! So sad.

But you can help change that! Yes, you out there in cyberland. I don’t care if you just delurked (or maybe are now inspired to), or have commented countless times, you are invited to make your mark, literally. Let’s even things up and give everyone a chance.

Hit the comment button and give me a swat! It’s easy and it’ll be fun! I promise. I’ll keep this going until at least Tuesday and I’m looking forward to seeing who all is still here.

Say “Hi” and give me a swat, my bottom will thank you…I hope. *grin*

*One last thing, I’ve been fighting the spambot wars for some time so I used to have my WordPress comment options set so that all first-time commenters got sent into moderation. I didn’t feel that was as friendly I’d like to be so I changed that setting. Yeah, the occasional spam comment gets through, but it’s rare now with the settings I’m using, and besides, I think it’s worth it if no one has to wait for me to okay their comment. Just so ya know, if you’re new.*

1. *swat* counted 🙂

Comment by luna — 10/13/2007 @ 4:34 am

2. adds another, 🙂

Comment by Cindy — 10/13/2007 @ 5:26 am

3. Bethie,

Here’s a friendly *ouch* from me!

Hugs,
    Bonnie

Comment by Bonnie — 10/13/2007 @ 5:33 am

4. HI Bethie, first time poster here. First of all, may I say that you have got a FANTASTIC bottom, and with that said…. SWAT!!!!
    Scott

Comment by Scott — 10/13/2007 @ 6:48 am

5. That pristine bottom looks like an artist’s canvas before a beautiful, red sunset is painted…. 😉 Healthy swat for ya!

Comment by Hunter — 10/13/2007 @ 6:56 am

6. Luna, Cindy, Bonnie, thank you for the swats!

Scott, welcome to the blog! Thank you for the kind words and the swat!

Hunter, yes, that canvas is too pristine for me at the mooment! Thanks for the swat!

Hugs to all!
    Bethie

Comment by Bethie — 10/13/2007 @ 11:34 am

7. Well now seems to be a better time than most for my first post (I tend to lurk in obscurity) so have a long distance swat for South Wales. I’m going to need a cane 3000 miles long so if you know of a good supplier…

Cheers,

Owen.

Comment by Owen. — 10/13/2007 @ 2:09 pm

8. Owen, thank you for the long distance swat! I’m afraid I can’t help you with that cane, but I appreciate the thought! 😆

Comment by Bethie — 10/13/2007 @ 4:09 pm

9. Hi! :]

Comment by Liz — 10/13/2007 @ 5:03 pm

10. Hi Bethie, I normally post on the Den but since you decided to go ahead with this I thought I’d add one for ya.. SWAT.

Hugs

Melody

Comment by melody — 10/13/2007 @ 5:14 pm

11. Liz and Melody, thanks for the swats! You’re added to the count. 🙂

Comment by Bethie — 10/13/2007 @ 6:32 pm

12. It is a very sad day indeed when Bethie has a non-red tushie. Oh the humanity!

I’ll be back. *beams*

Comment by kaya — 10/13/2007 @ 7:00 pm

13. Have one on me, sweetie! 🙂

Comment by AngelBrat — 10/13/2007 @ 8:26 pm

14. Here is a swat from Belgium.

All the best and thanks for puting me on your blog roll.

Prefectdt

Comment by SPANKEDHORTIC — 10/13/2007 @ 9:38 pm

15. And one from Down Under…SWAT.

Good of you to let us help with your unmarked bottom.
    Hugs
    Dove

Comment by Dove — 10/13/2007 @ 11:10 pm

16. Kaya, it is sad! And I’m sure you’ll be back! 😆

Tracy, thank you, hon! 🙂

Prefectdt, thank you! One of the benefits of LOL Day was reminding me how many good blogs are out there that I hadn’t linked to yet. 🙂

Dove, thank you for helping me fix that problem! 😉

Comment by Bethie — 10/14/2007 @ 12:05 am

17. What do they say about payback? Enjoy one from me!

🙂
    Suzy

Comment by Todd & Suzy — 10/14/2007 @ 5:38 am

18. Well, that’s certainly one way to convince lurkers that it’s worth their while to comment. Good thinking!

Comment by A Lurker — 10/14/2007 @ 5:52 am

19. Hi Bethie,
    a tastefull swat from Italy.
    Ciao

Comment by claudio — 10/14/2007 @ 7:08 am

20. Beautiful bottom Bethie! Here’s a “swat” on me.
    PS I love your retro pinup art with a spanking twist.

Comment by Peter Grimm — 10/14/2007 @ 9:26 am

21. Hi Bethie! I didn’t get around on LOL day but this seemed like a good time to leave a comment. I do hope you post an after picture.

PK

Comment by PK — 10/14/2007 @ 10:55 am

22. Suzy, thanks for the reciprocal swat! After all, it’s only fair! 😆

A lurker, thanks for the swat…and you may be right! 😉

Claudio, thank you so much for that international swat! 🙂

Peter, thanks for the swat and I appreciate the compliments as well! I love the vintage stuff. That’s probably why I chose to wear my lacy petticoat for that pic. 😉

PK, it is a good time to leave a comment! Thanks! As for the after pic, it depends on how many swats I get since it takes a lot to get my bottom red enough to see it in a pic. Oh wait, maybe I shouldn’t have said that… 😆

Comment by Bethie — 10/14/2007 @ 11:25 am

23. The count so far:

LOL Day thread: 18 swats
    This thread: 17 swats
    Total: 35 swats!

In case anyone is wondering, I counted couples as two if that’s how they signed their comment. See? I’m trying to count fairly! 😉

Comment by Bethie — 10/14/2007 @ 1:18 pm

24. Bethie,
    Here’s hoping you get all you want by doing this.

Comment by oscar — 10/14/2007 @ 3:41 pm

25. Your bottom needs more then just a blushing color Bethie… Here’s wishing you a nice hot crimson bottom…

P.S. Congrats… ya de-lurked me…

Comment by Tanner — 10/14/2007 @ 10:10 pm

26. You did say (I checked twice) “one swat per comment” and “Why not give everyone a chance to be counted” so if you make a comment yourself you have to count it too! Maybe you should get some extra for not counting right! You do need more colour. If we commenter’s get a vote, of what to swat you with, I vote for a nice caned bottom.

Comment by PivotmanG — 10/14/2007 @ 11:03 pm

27. Oscar, I do believe I will. Thanks for the comment! 🙂

Tanner, I think that wish for me will come true. Thanks for the swat! Yay! I de-lurked you. 😉

LOL PivotmanG! You count like Dan, what’s with you guys? Thanks for the swat and helping with the count! I doubt the cane is the right toy for the job, but you never know. 😮

Comment by Bethie — 10/15/2007 @ 1:04 am

28. Until Tuesday you say? Wonderful! I can come back again!

I have to agree with PivotmanG’s count. You *are* commenting right? And you did say it didn’t matter who it was that commented, soooooo… 😀

Comment by kaya — 10/15/2007 @ 4:41 am

29. Oooo! I’ll definitely have to add my two cents, or is two swats? 😀

Just as long as you don’t have to count the swats!!

Comment by Ofia — 10/15/2007 @ 4:52 am

30. What a good idea.

Have Fun, or should that be Good Luck? 🙂

Comment by langa — 10/15/2007 @ 7:03 am

31. I think I should feel guilty for commenting here and on the LOL post all in one day! But, I don’t … too much. *g* Hope you get all the swats you’re hoping for!

~Hugs

Comment by MaggieDear — 10/15/2007 @ 7:25 am

32. Well then, it would be very mean of me to deny you another swat. Not to mention very rude! So count another *SWAT* from the Netherlands!

Comment by Kate — 10/15/2007 @ 9:12 am

33. Couldn’t help but give you a swat — after all I it was the brush you sent and the mat you sent that I have felt most this past weekend!!

Comment by B — 10/15/2007 @ 11:27 am

34. Kaya, still thinking about those 91 clothespins are you? 😆

Ofia, thanks for the swat! As much as I hate to, I might have to count. It’s funny but the only time Dan gets forgetful is when he’s counting strokes. Hmph! 😉

Langa, thank you for the comment! I’m sure it’s going to be fun. It should be a lot of fun, actually! 😀

Maggie, thank you! It’s a good thing I always have high hopes…right??? 😆

Kate, thank you for being sweet and sending the swat! 🙂

Comment by Bethie — 10/15/2007 @ 11:50 am

35. B, thank you so much for the swat! Sounds like you had a great weekend and I’m thrilled I could help with that. Those mats really are lovely aren’t they? I shouldn’t talk too much about it though, it just reminds Dan about mine. 😮

Comment by Bethie — 10/15/2007 @ 11:57 am

36. HI Bethie,

My first time spanking you. Here’s your very own cyberspanking

SMACK, SWATT, SLAPP, SNAP, CRACKLE, POP, WHACK, SWISH, WHAM, BAM, CRACK, WHAP, BANG, PLOP,

OUCH MY CYBERHAND IS SORE.

THANKS. JERRY

Comment by Jerry — 10/15/2007 @ 3:47 pm

37. Dear bethie,
    Best of luck with your spanking and I love reading your blog. If you ever run into a female writer that enjoys writing about spanking fantasies or real life experiences, please give her my email.
    Sincerely,
    Jonathin

Comment by Jonathin — 10/15/2007 @ 4:38 pm

38. yet another one. Enjoy.

Comment by Mike — 10/15/2007 @ 6:14 pm

39. I am and remain a fan of both your site and of Dan’s site. I note only enjoy your writing about spanking and your pictures, but I think your love for each other is wonderful.

Comment by Wintermute — 10/15/2007 @ 7:17 pm

40. Jerry, thanks, but I’m afraid all of your cyber work only got you one real time swat as far as Dan is concerned. 🙂

Jonathin, thanks for the comment! I know a few ladies like you describe but I’m afraid I can’t help you out as that is beyond what I do here. I’m a blogger, not a matchmaker. 🙂

Mike, thank you for the swat! 🙂

Wintermute, thank you so much for your kind words! Dan and I are very thankful to have found each other and this love which grows stronger every day. It really is wonderful and thank you for saying so! 🙂

Comment by Bethie — 10/15/2007 @ 11:12 pm

41. Happy Tuesday! 😉

Comment by kaya — 10/16/2007 @ 3:46 am

42. Happy Tuesday, Bethie. Here’s a nice, firm swat on your lovely bottom.

Comment by Amanda — 10/16/2007 @ 7:17 am

43. anything to help a girl out. add another swat from me.

Comment by Bill — 10/16/2007 @ 2:53 pm

44. Thank you, Kaya, Amanda, and Bill, for the swats! 🙂

It looks like Tuesday is about over so I’ll start tallying it up!

Comment by Bethie — 10/16/2007 @ 4:59 pm