12/3/2004

Stocking Stuffers For Spankos

At last someone has come to the rescue of all you spankos who want a Cracker Barrel paddle and can’t find one.

Sam commented:

I?ve found what looks like the famous ?BC Tournament Paddleball? at http://www.whatsnextmfg.com/products/bc/Tournament%20paddleball.htm.

*Update* If the link above isn’t working, here’s another one that shows all the paddleballs they have: BC Paddleballs.

It’s the tournament style paddle ball that CB sells in their gift stores and exactly the same one we recently purchased. Of course, being the curious person (brat?) that I am, I looked at the other BC products there and found they offered more than just that one paddle ball style. I kinda like this one because of the flames:

Flame Paddle

They also have one called “Blaster” that looks more like it should be called “Blister” if you ask me. I think I’ll order a couple of different ones so Dan and I can check them out. Then I can to report back and let everyone know how the product testing went. No thanks needed; it’s the least I can do for y’all.

New toys and just in time for the holidays. Thanks Sam! 🙂

Filed under: Blog entries — Bethie @ 11:01 am

1. went yesterday and got Master CB paddle, it was quite easy to find them…….i, of course, am thinking about mailing Him the article before giving it to Him……not sure He’s heard about it…lol

Comment by sherry — 12/3/2004 @ 12:04 pm

2. There is also one that looks to be better quality, although a little more expensive, at Bethany’s Woodshed

Comment by Jayda — 12/4/2004 @ 12:33 pm

3. do they really have paddleball tournaments?

I think it’s all a big hoax created so more toys for spankings can be manufactured 😉 but… that’s just me.

Comment by xia — 12/4/2004 @ 2:06 pm

4. Even though I really prefer the flexible feel of leather to the cold sting of wood, I went and bought the classic paddleball (because is looked thicker than the flames ones)and the jump rope to give to MC for xmas… am I a sick puppy or what? Of course, the jumprope is for our daughter… ; )

Comment by miss kitty — 12/6/2004 @ 3:00 pm

5. I think xia’s right about them really making these toys for spankings — they mention how it’s good for “everyday pounding” as well as for tournaments. We have one of these, and trust me, it feels plenty high quality. 🙂

Comment by bright red — 12/15/2004 @ 11:55 am

6. I was wondering about the paddle ball tournaments myself. I tried to imagine it but my spanko mind kept coming up with images of spanking partners competing in paddling contests. I don’t think that’s what really happens…but it’d be fun! LOL

Comment by Bethie — 12/15/2004 @ 8:44 pm