1/10/2005

Spanking Smilie

I had planned to post Part 2 of Our Big Spanking Weekend, but I got sidetracked and now it’s time for bed. Darn it!

In the meantime, I’ll just post a smilie I’ve been working on. Hope ya’ll like it!

myspanksmilie

*Update* I forgot to mention that I replaced the original smilie a couple of days after I posted it with this cleaner version . It had a few spots that were only visible on dark backgrounds that I missed the first time. It’s as good as it’s going to get now. Also, there’s another smilie on the way!

1. LOL Bethie — I love it! 😀

Comment by Sandy — 1/11/2005 @ 12:04 pm

2. awwwwwww… that is soooo cool!!! & ya know I stole it doncha… hehehehehe but I’ll tell every one who I got it from…

I love the stampy feet!!!! really nice touch…. hehehehehe… so Bethie, are you gonna go into the spankie smile business???

Comment by patty — 1/11/2005 @ 2:24 pm

3. That smilie is absolutely fantastic! *L*

Comment by B. — 1/11/2005 @ 4:16 pm

4. I’m so glad y’all liked it! 🙂

Patty, I encourage you and everyone else who likes it to take it and use it as you like. My evil plan is to spread spanking smilies across the web. (Insert evil laughter here.)

Seriously, I plan to make more of these since I like them so much. Although I’m not sure this is exactly what Dan intended when he bought me a new computer and animation software. Yeah, you give a brat new software and all she wants to do is make smilies! LOL

Comment by Bethie — 1/11/2005 @ 5:30 pm

5. That smile is adorable! That’s kinda the reaction I have to spanking… cute stompy feet and all. 🙂

Comment by idunna — 1/13/2005 @ 4:42 pm

6. Your evil plan is working! A posters at my message board emailed me this smiley, and I asked him where he got it. He told me and here I am. So now I see that there are going to be more smilies! I am very excited. I will tell all my posters it’s origins, and I hope you don’t mind, but I plan to add it to my message board smiley pack. 🙂 It’s quite cute! Nice job.

Comment by z — 1/17/2005 @ 10:05 am

7. Idunna, I’m glad I’m not the only one who reacts like that!

Z, I’m happy you’re going to add it to your smilie pack. I posted it so anyone who liked it could take it and use it – I’m doing whatever I can to spread the spanky fun around! 🙂

Comment by Bethie — 1/17/2005 @ 1:06 pm