4/18/2005

Chocolate Cravings

I love chocolate and at the moment I’m craving it like crazy. I’m blaming it on hormones and hoping my emergency stash gets me through the night. Otherwise, poor Dan might be forced to go out in the middle of the night and hunt some down for me.

For now I have a couple of chocolate bars left over from our last trip. They’re not in the best of shape though. They got smashed in my luggage and are completely stuck to their wrappers.

Dan’s offered to peel the wrappers off for me should I get too desperate but I’m not sure if he offered out of sweetness or self-preservation. I can get a little grumpy when I’m like this. What’s worse is that it’s not a good time for a spanking either. *pout*

Trying to take my mind off my troubles, I went surfing around and stumbled across something at Condomania that almost pushed me over the edge.

chocolatethongs
I found these under the category of “Sinful Chocolates” and they have his and hers. I loved this description: “As soon as she puts on this thong, the heat from her body will begin to melt the chocolate heart.” His chocolate has a hole in the middle of it for…well, you know what for. I almost started to drool. Oh man, I may have to ask Dan to peel those candy bars for me after all!

1. Dear, it’s *always* a good time for a spanking. You don’t scare me!

Folks, what she doesn’t know is that I’ve still got the little box with three Dove truffle eggs she gave me for Easter. I wonder what I can get for ’em at 2:00 AM?

Heh heh heh….

Comment by Dan — 4/18/2005 @ 9:13 pm

2. Withholding chocolate…. now THAT is sadism. 😉

Comment by kaylem — 4/19/2005 @ 8:48 am

3. Oh, wicked, wicked man, who never a chocolate craving felt! Poor Bethie, I hope he shared the eggs. On the other hand, they’re probably worth the asking price, whatever it may be!

Comment by sher — 4/19/2005 @ 12:48 pm

4. Debbie ratting out on Dan….BETHIE!! DAN HAS SOME DOVE TRUFFLE EGGS!!!(a fav. of mine, I might add)

Comment by Debbie — 4/19/2005 @ 5:10 pm

5. When you can’t get chocolate, there’s nothing like
    some endorphins. Careful scientific study has shown
    that a good hard spanking, leading to a nice crimson
    bottom takes care of chocolate craving.

Wintermute

Comment by Wintermute — 4/19/2005 @ 9:24 pm

6. Kalem and Sher, I’m glad y’all understand the need for chocolate. Yes, sadistical and wicked – that’s my love! 😉

Debbie, truffle eggs are the yummiest aren’t they?

Wintermute, normally that works, but unluckily we can’t indulge in a spanking at the moment. *sigh*

Comment by Bethie — 4/19/2005 @ 10:49 pm

7. “Sinful” chocolates — I love that! When is chocolate ever sinful??

Comment by Sandy — 4/20/2005 @ 1:41 pm

8. Chocolate is ALWAYS good at any time – and people with-holding choccie should have a taste of their own medicine 😉 🙂

Comment by Am (aka C./Confused) — 4/20/2005 @ 2:17 pm

9. Sandy, I don’t think chocolate is ever sinful – it just feels that way sometimes! 😉

Am, yay, another believer in the good of chocolate! I’m about to make a believer out of Dan. 😆

Comment by Bethie — 4/21/2005 @ 10:03 am

10. I’ll take both. Spankin & Chocolate. Can’t have too much sin, or endorphins either…

Now my mind is wandering.. and it’s all your fault Bethie. What a reason to deep throat your man huh? Just to get down to the chocolate hole where his, um, ‘thing’ is ‘coming’ out of that thong…. And what a reason to get a very sound spanking if in taking a nibble of chocolate for myself I inadvertently nibble him too…

ooooooOOOH!

And my mind has this picture of Fred looking up from his own cockey feast down there between my legs… chocolate wet and glistening all over his nose and chin… and what do I do???? LOLOL I giggle!!! Oh my!!! Another very serious spanking ensues!!!!

ooooooooOOOH!!!

Yummy…

Comment by patty — 4/22/2005 @ 7:58 am

11. Whew! *fanning self* Patty, I’d just gotten the chocolate cravings under control and now you’ve reminded me of those other cravings – the ones I’ll never have under control. 😉

Comment by Bethie — 4/22/2005 @ 9:27 am