7/31/2005

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Here’s a few of my favorite spanking toys that Dan’s hung on the wall across from our bed.

spankingtoys

These are most of our toys that have strings attached so we can hang them up. Throughout our house there are a few other toys hanging around so they’re handy. Then there are the ones that don’t have a way to hang them up and they’re on shelves or just lying around the house.

Have I mentioned we like toys?

Right now I’m rather fond of the riding crops. Tonight I was leaning over the back of the loveseat looking out the window when Dan snuck up behind me and started spanking me with the small crop. It felt so nice and stingy, I immediately stuck my bottom out for more.

I was saying “Ohhh” and “Ahhhh” which Dan said sounded like I was cooing, so he spanked a little harder. Mmmm-mmmm! I really do like that little crop.

I think I’ll go over and wiggle my bottom in Dan’s face so I can get some more whacks with the crop. I’m starting to like his new saying, “If it wiggles, it gets whacked!”

1. Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens it’s not.

Comment by spankmewithaspoon — 8/1/2005 @ 7:31 pm

2. Mmmm…we have a few of those too. The fourth from the right is my all time favorite toy!

Comment by AngelBrat — 8/1/2005 @ 11:54 pm

3. Heh, that’s funny, Angelbrat. That equestrian slapper thingy is one of my least favorite toys, because it’s all noise and no business. Bethie likes it well enough — I guess it stings a little — but if I’m going to make that much noise, I want a little more result, and maybe a mark or two for a souvenir.

Comment by Dan — 8/2/2005 @ 8:04 am

4. Spankme, LOL! Nope it’s not, but then I’m not that kinda girl. 😉

Angelbrat, I like that one, too! Obviously Dan doesn’t though. 😆

Comment by Bethie — 8/2/2005 @ 10:08 am

5. oh the electric bug zapper/racket thingie….especially nice on wet nipples 🙂

Comment by danae — 8/3/2005 @ 10:52 pm

6. A bug zapper? That’s all ZAP and no slap! 🙂

Serriously though, I’ve accidently fried myself a few times with our bug zapper (which is actually used for real bugs in our house), and I must say that it’s a sensation that sticks around for awhile..

Comment by Jake — 8/9/2005 @ 10:11 am