6/29/2005

After Shower Spanking

Dan likes to “supervise” my aftershower activities and for the last couple of days his weapon of supervision has been the evil rubber spatula. Words can’t do this nasty object justice so I decided a pic with its evil cousin the CB paddle was in order.

evilspatula

That darn spatula is heavy and wherever it lands, it leaves a concentrated area of burn. It’s not my favorite toy under normal conditions but when I’m fresh out of a long, hot shower, it’s just plain evil. That’s when my bottom is at its most tender so any spanking is more intense than usual. I suppose that’s why he likes after shower supervising so much.

Normally I like it, too. It’s the evil spatula I have a problem with. Heck, sometimes I’ll even go look for Dan to make sure he knows I’m freshly showered and in need of attention. I like running around naked while he chases me until he can get me bent over and give me a nice spanking. It’s a great way to start off my day really. But I could do without the rubber spatula.

It’s bad when any toy makes me wish for the CB paddle but now that I’m looking at that picture, that little wooden paddle is starting to look good. Oh man! What am I saying? I’ve gotta find a way to get rid of that spatula. Next thing I know, I’ll be asking for the Brat Loop! *grin*

1. She’s on to my evil plan!

Comment by Dan — 7/1/2005 @ 9:07 am

2. Use the spatula for what it’s intended for – cooking. Then it’ll be easy enough for it to meet with an “accident” involving rubber and hot metal… 😉 (Cooking in this contect is anything that involves getting the hob hot and stirring something)

Comment by Am (aka C./Confused) — 7/1/2005 @ 12:32 pm

3. I know where I bought it — I can buy another — and then Bethie will pay the price!

Comment by Dan — 7/1/2005 @ 4:47 pm

4. 🙂 hugs! Happy weekend to you two lovebirds!

Comment by annissa — 7/1/2005 @ 5:55 pm

5. Dan, grrrr! 😉

Am, that’s my definition of cooking, too! 🙂 Unluckily he has a backup plan…darn it!

Annissa, thanks! I’m hoping for a little fun later but first I’ve gotta go “misplace” that darn spatula. Heehee.

Comment by Bethie — 7/1/2005 @ 8:16 pm

6. That spatula does look quite evil! Don’t think I’d like the rubber… MC uses a heavy weight electrical cord (that has been looped around and tied to about 18 inches) but only after a real warm up. Gotta give Dan credit for the DIY approach!

Comment by miss kitty — 7/4/2005 @ 1:41 pm

7. DIY? Naw, it’s like this. If she *will* drag me into the fanciest cooking store in town, I gotta buy *something*….

Comment by Dan — 7/6/2005 @ 8:21 am

8. Oh, so that’s how it works! So, Bethie, just don’t take him to the kitchen stores (or Home Depot for that matter)… 😉

Comment by miss kitty — 7/6/2005 @ 9:48 pm

9. Bethie, I forgot to mention that I “mentioned” you on Claire’s blog, saucybaggage. I did a guest host spot and you and that damn paddle are included…

Comment by miss kitty — 7/6/2005 @ 9:50 pm

10. Miss Kitty, thanks for the mention! That electrical cord loop sounds really intense. Cooking store goodies don’t sound so bad after all. 😉

Comment by Bethie — 7/6/2005 @ 11:05 pm