11/5/2006

Spank Vote ’06

spankvotetoys

Here are the nominees!

1) Leather Flogger

2) Large Strap

3) Tawse

4) Clear Acrylic Lexan Cane (aka faulty Star Wars light saber) I just found out it’s a lexan cane, not acrylic. Oops!

5) SchoolMaster Strap

6) CB Paddle

7) Jokari Paddle

8) Leather Rose Paddle

9) Razor Strop

Not pictured:
10) Riding Crop This is a late entrant…’cause I forgot it when I was getting the toys together. Whoops!

Since I’m right in the middle of a big project and couldn’t participate in the Love Our Lurkers day festivities as I would’ve liked to, I’ve decided to go ahead with Spank Vote ’06 as I proposed earlier.

Here’s what you can do to help a greedy spanko get some good spanking: Post a comment voting for any of the above implements. At the end of the week (next Sunday), I’ll tally the votes and announce the winning toy next Monday. Every comment, no matter which toy was voted for, will count toward the final spank count. Dan will then give me that many spanks with the winning toy.

This is a chance for those of you who haven’t commented before to do so for a good cause and give those of you who comment regularly even more reason to comment this week. You’ll all have a whole week to get your vote in!

If you already delurked or voted in my previous post, your vote will still count here. If you’re a new delurker, your comment will probably get held up in moderation until I can get to my computer later this week, but it will definitely count.

Also, you can vote more than once. Since some comments might get held up in moderation, there could be a surprise result. It might get interesting. I’m curious to see who votes for what toy. If y’all are real nice, I might even post some after pictures.

And if no one votes, oh well, I’ll just tell Dan everyone voted for one of my favorites and give him a reasonable number. Heh.

1. Clear Acrylic Cane. I know you’ll like it.
    =P

Comment by Mr Hidden — 11/6/2006 @ 1:11 am

2. No crop????

Comment by Angel Rose — 11/6/2006 @ 5:40 am

3. yes i also think the acrylic cane.good luck,and may you get what you wish for

Comment by gordy31 — 11/6/2006 @ 6:44 am

4. Jokari Paddle

Comment by steve — 11/6/2006 @ 8:26 am

5. I vote for the lightsaber, too. Oh, and I’ll vote on brat’s behalf, too, so that’s two more for the acrylic cane πŸ˜€

Hope you don’t mind if we steal this idea…

Comment by Master Fitz — 11/6/2006 @ 8:41 am

6. Hi Bethie: love your site! I vote for the clear acrylic cane: I feel you’ve been getting off too lightly lately…..

Comment by rackmasterh — 11/6/2006 @ 9:37 am

7. I’ll place a second vote for the nice flogger!

Comment by rackmasterh — 11/6/2006 @ 9:38 am

8. Hi there, not sure if I’ve posted before or not, if not, sorry I missed you on the delurking day…

Now to business, I’ve never been a fan of Star Wars, much more of a Star Trek girl, so my vote goes to the razor strop which looks fantastic and I want one! πŸ™‚

Comment by Sarah — 11/6/2006 @ 10:20 am

9. OK, evil little pussy that I am, I’ll vote again for the acrylic cane… just love the vision in my mind (and can’t WAIT to see pics)!!!!

Ho, ho, ho to you and Dan!

Hugs and pillows,
    Tiggr

Comment by Tiggr — 11/6/2006 @ 10:59 am

10. Hello Bethie! Your blog’s one of my favourites. My choice is the cane – it just makes the most beautiful marks πŸ˜‰

Comment by Pete — 11/6/2006 @ 11:30 am

11. i agree with the second poster! Nothing brings a girl to attention like a crop.

In it’s absence, i vote for the razor strop.

Comment by evelyn — 11/6/2006 @ 11:33 am

12. Hmmmm….I think the razor strop would be a good one for my vote…but I think you should get and extra lick or two since the paddle you said was a CB paddle looks like it says BC on it. Think that should count since spelling usually does. Bet Dan will like that too!

Comment by Jaxon — 11/6/2006 @ 11:39 am

13. As big star wars fans, Light Saber.
    We would love to hear you talk abou that later.

^^

Comment by Ben, Kim and Anna — 11/6/2006 @ 11:44 am

14. Lightsaber “May the force be with you… You ‘ll need it.”

Comment by Yoda — 11/6/2006 @ 11:46 am

15. I’m really torn between Jokari and the acrylic cane.

Golly gee. What to do, what to do. Oh! I know. I’ll vote twice. πŸ™‚

This one is for the acrylic cane.

Comment by kaya — 11/6/2006 @ 11:46 am

16. And this one is for the jokari paddle. πŸ˜€

I’m with Master Fitz… can we steal this idea? It’s so much fun!

Comment by kaya — 11/6/2006 @ 11:47 am

17. Hmm… so torn… starwars, or strop… um ….

I’ll go for the Strop!

πŸ™‚ carye

Comment by Carye — 11/6/2006 @ 11:50 am

18. Why don’t Dan change a bit rules so that you can make everybody happy:
    2 x Votes spank times with the winner implement.
    1 x Votes spank times with the second one.

A big fluffy pillow,
    Til monday.

Comment by Little Angel — 11/6/2006 @ 11:51 am

19. Gotta go with that very interesting and delightful sounding cane. Wish it were me!

Comment by Sexy Sadie — 11/6/2006 @ 1:46 pm

20. This is my first post here, my vote is for the strop.
    Hugs,
    Paul.

Comment by Paul — 11/6/2006 @ 1:47 pm

21. Acrylic cane πŸ™‚

Comment by Am — 11/6/2006 @ 2:03 pm

22. Gosh! Am I the only one to pick the strap? hehe

Have fun! πŸ˜‰

Comment by Kayley — 11/6/2006 @ 2:17 pm

23. Mmmm. The large strap. Gotta love this classic implement of discipline.

Comment by Goddess with a Whip — 11/6/2006 @ 3:37 pm

24. Strap, er no, the cane!, er no, the strap!… no, no, the strop!
    Uh, can I vote for one from each?

Nah, this one’s for you Bethie…. make mine 1 vote for YOUR favorite!

Comment by Peter Grimm — 11/6/2006 @ 4:36 pm

25. the rose paddle, because itΒ΄s the cutest… Or the tawse, because itΒ΄s in my opinion the evilest πŸ™‚

Comment by jess — 11/6/2006 @ 5:33 pm

26. I am a long time lurker delurking to vote for the acrylic cane πŸ˜‰
    Wish it were me!

Comment by Kat — 11/6/2006 @ 8:08 pm

27. Mr. Hidden, Gordy, and Steve, thank you for commenting and your votes!

Angel Rose, I forgot about the crop but I just added it to the list. Whoops! πŸ˜‰

Master Fitz, oh goody, you’re going to join in the fun! Yay! Thanks for voting!

Rackmaster H, thank you for the votes!

Sarah, Tiggr, Pete, Evelyn, thank you for the comments and votes!

Jaxon, out of habit I call it the CB paddle because I bought it at Cracker Barrel back when they used to carry them. But you’re right, it’s really the BC paddle! Thanks for your vote!

Ben/Kim/Anna, I guess that’s three votes for the cane then? πŸ˜‰

Yoda, thanks for coming by and voting! I know how busy you Jedi masters are. πŸ˜‰

Kaya, thanks for your votes. Have fun and be careful which toys you nominate! πŸ˜‰

Carye, thanks for the strop vote!

Little Angel, I may have to consider that and maybe divide it into two spankings? Hmmmm πŸ˜‰

Sexy Sadie, thanks and before this is over I may be wishing it were you, too! πŸ˜†

Paul, thanks for the first post and for voting, too! πŸ™‚

Am, Kayley, Goddess with a whip, thanks to all of you ladies for your votes!

Peter, thanks for letting me cast a vote! Let’s see, I think the strop! πŸ™‚

Jess, okay, I’ll give you one vote for each just because I agree with you! πŸ˜†

Kat, thanks for delurking and voting! πŸ™‚

Thanks to all of you for voting and especially to you who delurked for the vote. I appreciate all of you!

Comment by Bethie — 11/6/2006 @ 11:12 pm

28. Great event for delurking! Especially since right at the moment I am almost–that’s almost–unspankable, due to it being that horrible time of the month! I just got out of bed from six hours of painful tossing and turning, and really, what got me through the night was visions of the lovely toys from this particluar event. I was thinking what lovely toys Dan & Bethies have. Then I was thinking, my God, these are probably only a sampling! God bless you guys! All I have in my collection (of course I am just getting started) is a nice black razer strap from London Tanners, a nice wooden hairbrush, a nice black belt from the Gap (hey it does the job very well) and a beautiful brand new wooden cane I just bought from Paddles. My newly acquired deep desire to play with the cane is what inspired my vote for the Lexan cane (God forbid I should get that one wrong!) Thanks for the lovely visions that got me through the night, and sorry for the prolific post!

Comment by Sexy Sadie — 11/7/2006 @ 3:56 am

29. Cane x 100 πŸ™‚

Comment by Am — 11/7/2006 @ 10:43 am

30. 5) SchoolMaster Strap

Never tried that one but looks like it would sting!

Comment by fred — 11/7/2006 @ 5:22 pm

31. Lexan Cane

Comment by Ashleigh — 11/7/2006 @ 10:08 pm

32. cane! have fun!

Comment by kathy — 11/8/2006 @ 4:04 am

33. A vote for the leather paddle – the sound of leather on bare skin is just perfect!

Comment by Bob — 11/8/2006 @ 9:30 am

34. a lurker votes for the cane

Comment by exploring — 11/8/2006 @ 11:29 am

35. I like that big Razor Strop!! Thats my vote.

Comment by Tammy — 11/8/2006 @ 12:05 pm

36. cane

Comment by kathy — 11/9/2006 @ 3:31 am

37. I have to vote for the faulty lightsaber of course…Anything star wars always gets my vote. πŸ™‚
    BIG HUGS
    padme

Comment by padme — 11/9/2006 @ 8:52 am

38. Lexan Cane , enjoy

Hugsxx

Comment by Mynx — 11/9/2006 @ 9:38 am

39. 1 vote for the strop! Or the tawse….

Or the strop…or the tawse

2 votes! One for each!

Comment by Drifter — 11/9/2006 @ 3:46 pm

40. Acrylic Cane!!!! Acrylic Cane!!!! Acrylic Cane!!!!
    can i vote 5 times? :p

Comment by Mark — 11/9/2006 @ 4:15 pm

41. Oh most certainly the flogger! Um… this is me delurking too ^^;

Comment by Doc — 11/10/2006 @ 7:33 pm

42. Oh, my! My dear, what have you done to yourself with this contest?

The lexan cane seems to be winning by a mile. This is going to be fun, but you’re going to be SORE!

Of course I’m voting for the cane — who am I to go against popular opinion?

Comment by Dan — 11/10/2006 @ 10:38 pm

43. Wow! Thanks everyone for voting and extra thanks to those who delurked! πŸ™‚

If I weren’t completely exhausted tonight, I’d do a better job of answering all your nice comments. I’m counting the votes Sunday night so it’s one more day of voting for those of you who haven’t had a chance. πŸ™‚

Comment by Bethie — 11/11/2006 @ 10:43 pm

44. Since it hasn’t been very popular, I’m back to vote one last time for the large strap. That strapping web site you blogged has me all worked up…

Comment by Goddess with a Whip — 11/12/2006 @ 7:05 am

45. Goddess, glad to be of service! πŸ˜‰

Comment by Bethie — 11/12/2006 @ 11:15 pm

46. Am I too late to vote,
    The cane, seconded by the riding crop.
    Haven’t been by here for a while so this IS exciting!

Comment by MrSpankster — 11/18/2006 @ 3:24 pm